Defined Contribution Plan
Summary Plan Description
Table of Contents
- Common Questions and Answers About the Plan
- When Do I Become a Participant in The Plan?
- How Are Contributions Allocated to Accounts?
- How Are Investment Gains and Losses Allocated to My Account?
- Is it Possible to Lose My Individual Account?
- What is My Normal Retirement Date?
- What is My Early Retirement Date?
- May I Postpone My Retirement Under This Plan and Commence Retirement Under the Defined Benefit Pension Plan?
- What Will I Receive at My Normal or Early Retirement Date?
- Are Distributions Available Before My Normal or Early Retirement Date?
- What If I Become Disabled?
- What Death Benefits Are Available?
- What If I Am Re-employed After Distribution of My Account Has Been Paid or Has Begun?
- How Do I Apply for a Distribution?
- Can I Borrow From My Account?
- Are Hardship Withdrawals Available Under this Plan?
- Can the Plan be Terminated?
- Can a Divorce Affect My Individual Account or Annuity Payments?
- Am I Entitled to Any Benefits During Periods of Military Service?
- May I Direct My Individual Account’s Investments?
- Benefit Application and Appeals Procedure
- Important Things for You to Do
- Information Required by ERISA