What happens if I divorce and remarry?

If the participant has divorced and remarried, the Fund Office will require copies of the Final Decree of Divorce and the certified copy of the Certificate of Marriage to the new spouse, as well as a new Health & Welfare Enrollment Form. Benefits on behalf of a new spouse or step-children will not be available until these documents have been submitted to the Fund Office.

Posted in: Health & Welfare