Health & Welfare Plan
Health and Welfare Benefit Summaries
LiveHealth Online is a program that allows you to visit with a doctor online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year using webcam, chat or voice. No appointment is needed and there is no Out-of-Pocket cost for using this service.
Available to eligible non-Medicare PPO Plan enrollees.
This benefit is not subject to the annual deductible.
No co-payment for doctor visits under this program.
Using the Benefit
- Log onto www.livehealth.com and follow the registration instructions.
- Have your OEID number (found on your Anthem Blue Cross ID Card) at hand.
- Choose a doctor and begin your consultation.
- Reporting normal lab or other test results
- Office visit appointment requests or changes
- Billing, coverage or payment questions
- Requests for referrals to other physicians or healthcare practitioners
- Benefit precertification’s
- Consultations between physicians
- Consultations provided by telephone, electronic mail, or FAX