Pension Plan Benefit Summaries
Any age before age 62 when you terminate due to Total and Permanent Disability
Service & Other
- ½ of one Current Pension Credit or 500 hours on or before June 30, 1978; or
- 6 Current Pension Credits or 6,000 hours; or
- Vested with 10,000 hours, or 5 Years of Service before a Permanent Break in Employment, including one Hour of Service covered by the Plan after June 30, 1999.
- You have not elected to receive and you are not eligible for disability benefits under the Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Fund; and
- You do not have a Break in Employment for failing to have 500 hours in three Plan Years unless you are credited with 3,000 hours after the Break; and
- You do not have a Break in Employment because you worked for a Non-Contributing Employer unless you are credited with 6,000 hours after the Break; and
- You have 500 hours reported in the last 24 months preceding your Pension Effective Date*; and
- You are Totally and Permanently Disabled
*If you are Totally and Permanently Disabled, you must have 500 hours in the 24 months preceding the effective date of your Social Security Disability Award or in the 24 months preceding the date you are determined to be Totally and Permanently Disabled based on medical evidence.
Accrued Monthly Regular Pension Benefit
Conditions Which May Result In Loss of Some or All Benefits