Pension Plan Benefit Summaries
Age55 and less than 62
Service & Other
- 3 Pension Credits or 3,000 hours on or before June 30, 1978 and before a Permanent Break in Employment; or
- 6 Pension Credits or 6,000 hours before a Permanent Break in Employment; or
- Vested with 10,000 hours, or 5 Years of Service before a Permanent Break in Employment, including one Hour of Service covered by the Plan after June 30, 1999.
Accrued Monthly Regular Pension Benefit actuarially reduced 3% per year less than age 62.
Non-Contributing Break in Employment Special Reduction
Forms of Payment
- Single Life Annuity (120 payments guaranteed)
- 50% Joint and Survivor Annuity
- 75% Joint and Survivor Annuity
All forms of payment except the Single Life Annuity are reduced.
Post-Retirement Additional Lump Sum Benefits
Automatic Lump Sum Payment of Small Benefits
Conditions Which May Result In Loss of Some or All Benefits